Pass Your NEC® Code License Exam.
Our proven, Exam Prep software can have you walking into your Masters or Journeyman exam knowing that you'll pass.
"Better than 97% of our customers pass their exam
on their very first try...and you can too"
You'll know exactly what to expect and feel absolutely confident.
You'll answer each and every type of question correctly and you'll be certain
that you'll finish well before time runs out!
Think about it...why is it so hard to prepare for the exam?
"In our experience...more than 80% of the people who
fail their exam know the material, but can't come up
with the correct answer fast enough."
Taking an 80-question, 4-hour exam, you have only 3 minutes
to come up with each and every correct answer... whether it's
a simple definition or a 12-step service load calculation.
We have the solution!
Our proven, Exam Prep software uses drills and practice tests with authentic real-world questions and material patterned after the actual state testing exams. Use it to practice until you are 100% confident!
It really works!
"I am a registered user and ardent admirer of your Electrical Exam Prep program. I recently took and passed the Colorado State Master Electrician Exam and I could not have done it without your program. Although I have been an electrician for the last sixteen years and licensed in another state, I still felt unprepared for this exam until I worked with your program. Not only did I pass the exam with flying colors, I also retained the vast majority of knowledge acquired while studying in Electrical Exam Prep!"
Owner, Timberidge Electric
Everything is Online for Maximum Flexibility!
The number one request our preppers made was to put
SNAPZ Electrical Exam Prep online. Now it is!
- Available for 2011, 2014, 2017.
- Works on all devices- MAC, Windows, Tablets and Phones.
- You can study anytime, anywhere, on any device and at your own pace.
- Use on one device at home, on a different one at work and a different one on the road.
- Practice and you'll discover your test taking strengths and weaknesses.
- You'll be able to focus on the areas where you need improvement.
- You'll learn reliable and repeatable techniques for answering question.
- You'll learn to find the answers with amazing speed.
- You can re-take practice exams as many times as you want.
- You'll have new questions each time you practice.
- You can study for as long (or little) as you want... pause... and pick up later right where you left off.
- Program is continuously updated with new features... and the updates are available instantly to you.
You too will give SNAPZ Electrical Exam Prep your stamp of approval!
"I just wanted to add my success story to your impressive statistics. I recently took my Master Electrician Exam for Virginia and passed it on my first try! This is coming from a guy who 10 years ago struggled to pass his Journeyman Electrician Exam; so much so, I had no confidence in myself to take the Master Electrician Exam. That is until I found your prep software...simply amazing! I felt confident I was prepared after using Snapz and passed the exam on my first try! Thank you for putting together such and amazing program that not only helped me pass an exam, but also gave me back my confidence."
"Passed the test. Thanks for all the help could not have done it without the software. Thanks again I will recommend this software to all my co-workers."
INSTRUCTOR & SCHOOL SAVINGS PROGRAM
Discounts for Classroom Computers/Workstations, Coupons, Affilates
Click for more information or call 800-343-3610.
Our study material are designed to be used the way YOU learn best.
Study Any Way YOU Want To!
You can start with a diagnostic test to identify your weak points, then jump to the exact chapters and quizzes to focus on just the areas in the NEC where you need the most improvement.
Dive right into the practice material starting at Chapter 1 until you have mastered it, and then advance through each remaining Chapter one by one until you have mastered all test material. Then test yourself with the diagnostic test to be sure. When you have mastered our material then you are ready to go!!!
"I had failed the journeyman's exam 3 times [prior to using your software].
I'd go back to the training center they would keep testing me. Never pinpointing anything. I have been able to figure out through your program where my week points are. I will pass it next time."
All tests, quizzes and practice exams draw questions at random from an extensive database of questions. Every time you restart a quiz or exam you get an entirely new set of questions.
Diagnostic exams are timed and graded, and your results are analyzed for areas of improvement. Test questions are randomized each time so you can practice over and over. These exams are just like most real licensing exams... same size, same time, and weighted by Code section to simulate your real-world exam.
Detailed results are given showing your strengths and weaknesses, and leave no doubt where you need to concentrate you study efforts. Retake the test as many times as you want, and get a new set of questions each time.
Study quizzes are presented for each and every chapter of the NEC to drill down on the exact areas where you are weak. You get unlimited time to take tests, hints when you get stuck, and the step-by-step solution to every question. Each chapter has its own separate quiz which you can retake as many times as you want, and get a new set of questions each time.
Build your confidence with clear solutions! You get the solution to each question when you need it the most --immediately as you answer questions You'll learn the reasoning for each and every answer to each and every question explained in detail You'll learn to navigate the code book; from the question key word, to the index, to the section, article and table... right to the exact information you need. Follow calculation questions as they are explained in step-by-step detail.
Thanks to SNAPZ Software.
"I want to say Thanks you for teaching me to work with the NEC Book. I Pass the Examination for Master Electrician in ICC Kansas, That was difficult to me because my English isn't perfect and the examination you know that is no easy many factors like time, nerves and others go against you, But after fighting and studying both English things and the NEC I learned and pass my Exam. Thanks to SNAPZ Software."
Fernando B. C.
You get step-by-step solutions in complete detail...so you know exactly what to do and exactly why to do it.
The reasoning for each and every answer to each and every question is explained to you in excruciating detail, so that you can be certainthat you understand it. Our Exam Prep program goes the extra mile and tells you exactly how to come up with the answer, every time... with no ambiguity and no wasted time.
Here's a typical question you might have on your code exam:
A 300 ampere circuit breaker is supplying a 208/120 volt, 3-phase, 300 ampere sub-panel 450 feet away. The phase conductors have been increased to 350 kcmil copper THHN conductors to compensate for voltage-drop and are enclosed in Rigid Non-Metallic conduit. The correct size for the EGC is _______________.
A. No. 6 copper
B. No. 3 copper
C. No. 4 copper
D. No. 2 copper
Here's the type of "solution" you'll find in most seminars and exam prep books:
See Section 250.122(A)(B), Table 250.122 & Chapter 9, Table 8
Compare that to the step-by-step solution you get with our Exam Prep program:
- Since the question is asking you to size the Equipment Grounding Conductor (EGC), go to the index and look under "Equipment Grounding Conductor" and then the sub listing for "Sizing". This refers you to Section 250.122.
- Reading Section 250.122 tells you that the EGC is to be sized in accordance with Table 250.122. Looking at the Table you find that normally the EGC would be a No. 4 copper conductor but the question tells you that the phase conductors have been increased in size to compensate for voltage-drop.
- Go back to Section 250.122 and this time read the sub paragraph (B). This tells you that if the phase conductors have been increased for any reason the EGC must also be increased proportionately.
- To determine how much this increase should be, divide the increased sized conductors by the size of the normally sized conductors, in this case 350,000 cmils by 250,000 cmils. This results in a ratio of 1.4.
- Now go to Table 8, Chapter 9 and find the size in circular mils for the normally sized EGC, which is given in Table 250.122 as No. 4 copper. In Table 8 it gives the size of No. 4 copper as 41,740 cmils.
- Multiply the 41,740 cmils by the ratio, 1.4, calculated in Step 4, which results in 58,436 cmils.
- Again go to Table 8, Chapter 9, to find the conductor size that is equal to or exceeds this calculated figure. No. 3 copper is only 52,620 cmils, not large enough. No. 2 copper has a circular mils area of 66,360, which exceeds the 58,436 cmils required; therefore, No. 2 copper satisfies the requirements for the EGC of this installation.
Which of these two solutions would you prefer? If you're like most of our exam prepers it's easy to see the benefits of our approach.
I passed the Master electrical exam.
"I just wanted to let you know I passed the Master electrical exam and a lot had to do with your program. What a great help this was ."
Our Powerful Features Make it Easy
- Specific practice on each chapter/section of the code
- Diagnostic test
- Randomized tests drawn from question base
- Take tests over and over until completely confident
- Save work and return later
- Graphical navigation bar -- see all marked, answered, correct, and incorrect questions at a glance. See which questions you have answered and which you haven't, and navigate throughout the entire test easily and quickly
- You get two chances to answer questions
- Hints for incorrect answers are included
- Complete step-by-step explanations for every question
Our Free Bonus Materials Make it Easier
- Training videos
- Test taking resources
- Jeopardy-style memory game:
Use the fast paced Speed Drill game to become an expert on using the NEC Table Of Contents to skip the index and jump directly to the correct location in the NEC.
Our program is valid in every state and municipality for all testing agencies.Click the map for your states code version.
Sign up for Snapz Exam Prep and use it today.